Camera, Lenses, filters.
1. Nikon D850 for both Landscape and Wildlife work. When photographing wildlife I attach the extra battery grip , which increases my frame rate to 9 frames per second. This is very useful for fast moving subjects, and also means i don’t need to keep changing batteries, even when shooting many hundreds of full frame images per shoot. :)
For wildlife, my main lens is:
Nikon 500mm f4 G …..Simply brilliant, though expensive and heavy. I often attach a 1.4x Tele converter, especially when photographing smaller birds etc. There is a new version of the 500mm which if far lighter, but at the moment, this one does the job very well.
For landscape work I currently use:
1. Nikon 16-35 f4
2.Sigma 24-105 f4
3. Nikon 70-200 f4
4. Nisi Filter holder with Formatt Hitech 100mm Filters
For wildlife, i generally shoot birds hand held, or when needed, use a heavier duty tripod and gimble head.
1. Induro GIT203 Grand Series Stealth Carbon Fiber Tripod - 3 Sections
2. LensMaster Gimbal RH-2 (Great quality for reasonable cost)
For landescape work I currently use:
1. Leofoto LS-324C Trip Professional Carbon Fiber Tripod (Incredible value and quality)
2. LH-40PCL Ballhead. (Fantastic quality and value)
1.Apple imac 27” with Second monitor “BenQ SW2700PT”
2.Wacom Intuos tablet and pen
3.Epsom P800 Printer
3. Nik and Topaz plug-ins